SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
Febrauary 22 – 23, 2021
9am – 5pm Central Time
Advancing Scrum Master servant leadership with SAFe With SAFe®5 Advanced Scrum Master Certification
Prepare to step into a SAFe® leadership role— and learn how to facilitate Agile team, program, and enterprise success—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM). This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe implementation. Explore facilitation of crossteam interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. Expand the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders. Learn actionable tools for building high performing teams and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Who Will Benefit?
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers who are responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers
- Prospective Release Train Engineers
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-teamenvironment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in communities of practice and innovation cycles
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $100/year
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
|Claim Code||4446PGFUBE||Duration||2 days|
——– TrustPilot Testimonials ——–
Exactly as advertised. Well run course. Very knowledgeable instructor willing to discuss real world examples....
I had a fantastic experience with the with the POPM course, and I will most definitely be back for more! Thanks so much!...
Thank you!! Absolute wonderful SAFe POPM certification course from Ram Kollengode. Thank you so much for providing an in depbt look at the product owner and product manager role in SAFe. I plan to take what I learned and apply it in my next PI....