SAFe Scrum Master
Applying the Scrum Master role within a SAFe® enterprise
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and prepare to support the facilitation of team and program events— when you become a SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM).
In this two-day course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- Who will benefit?
- What you’ll learn
- Topics covered
- What you get
- Annual Renewal
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
New or existing Scrum Masters
Release Train Engineers
After attending the class, you will be able to:
Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
Facilitate Scrum events
Facilitate effective Iteration execution
Support effective Program Increment execution
Support relentless improvement
Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
Support DevOps implementation
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
Introducing Scrum in SAFe
Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
Experiencing Program Increment planning
Facilitating Iteration execution
Finishing the Program Increment
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned.
Renewal fee: $295
- You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
|Claim Code||44460OU5T4||Duration||2 days|