SAFe Agile Product Management
Using Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise
Discover and apply the mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions that are desirable, viable, feasible, and sustainable.
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques. Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
- Who will benefit?
- What you’ll learn
- Topics covered
- What you get
- Annual Renewal
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Product Management teams
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- User experience and customer experience professionals
- Product leaders collaborating with Product Management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
After attending the class, you will be able to:
Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
Use empathy to drive design
Apply product strategy and vision
Develop and evolve roadmaps
Execute and deliver value using SAFe
Explore innovation in the value stream
You should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending.
A background in product or solution management is highly recommended.
Analyzing your Role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
Using Empathy to Drive Design
Defining Product Strategy and Vision
Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
Managing Value Stream Economics
Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agile Product and Solution Manager exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must all three days of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned.
Renewal fee: $295
- You may be eligible to apply for 24 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
|Course Title||Agile Product and Solution Management||PMI Assigned PDU Claim Code: 4446TPZWMF|
|Course Identifier||SAFe APM||Talent Triangle PDU Allocation1|
|Project Management (PMP®)||10.0|
|Program Management (PgMP®)||10.0|
|Portfolio Management (PfMP®)||10.0|
|Business Analytics (PMI_PBA®)||10.0||4.0||10.0|
|Risk Management (PMI_RMP®)||2.0|