SAFe for Teams
Establishing team agility for Agile Release Trains
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP).
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform the role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP). You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Who will benefit?
- What you’ll learn
- Topics covered
- What you get
- Annual Renewal
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
After attending the class, you will be able to:
Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
Plan Program Increments
Integrate and work with other teams on the train
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
Building an Agile Team
Planning the Iteration
Executing the Iteration
Executing the Program Increment
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned.
Renewal fee: $295
- You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
|Claim Code||44460OU5T4||Duration||2 days|